Replacing a home’s siding may not be at the top of your to do list, but it should be! After all, siding does wear out. It cracks. It breaks. It gets old. Eventually it begins to leak; and when that happens it may already be too late to prevent other major (and potentially expensive) repairs.
How do you know when a home needs new siding? What are some of the signs that you should look for, signs which signal that a home’s siding should be replaced before major damage occurs? Look for the following issues to indicate if you have a problem that needs to be addressed:
- The Home Needs Frequent Painting
- High Heating and Cooling Bills
- Rotting or Warping
- Cracked or Loose Siding
- Peeling Paint or Loose Wallpaper Inside the Home
- Fungus, Mold, or Mildew
- Severely Faded Siding
- Bubbles in the Siding
- Holes in the Siding
- Dry Rot
If your siding looks like it needs to be replaced, we would be happy to come out and access your home and give you a fair price estimate on bringing your home’s siding back to life!
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING BRANDS OF SIDING:
- James Hardie® Siding – James Hardie®products grace the sides of more than 5.5 million homes across America. They are the recognized leader in siding products. Your home’s exterior should be tougher than the elements and James Hardie® Siding provides you with just that.
- LP SmartSide® – LP® SmartSide® Trim & Siding offers the warmth and beauty of traditional wood with the durability of LP engineered wood. It’s a complete line of high-performance trim and siding products to complement almost any building style. All LP SmartSide products feature our innovative, four component SmartGuard® manufacturing process for strength and to resist fungal decay and termites.